Sunday, June 4
- It's Faith Promise Sunday! Angel Jones will be our special speaker. After the service, we will continue our celebration of what God is doing through BC with a potluck picnic! Families with 3 people and under, please bring a side dish. Family of 4+, bring a main dish and dessert. Drinks and paper products will be provided. We look forward to celebrating with you what God is doing both locally and globally! Register HERE.
- Register HERE for BC Kids Sunday School classes, offered during the 9:30am service.
Sunday Classes I 11:07am
- NYC Devotional Group -- 6 Week study leading up to NYC for all participants and students in grades 9-12.
- Middle School Class -- 6-8 grade students will meet with Mr. Jim on June 11 and June 25.
- Parent Sequoia Class -- Parents will meet with Pastor Krystal on June 11, and June 25 in Room 22.
BC Youth Group: June 7
We have regular youth group this week! Oasis begins at 6pm and youth group starts at 6:45pm. This is our last youth group of the school year.
End of School BC Youth & Kids & Family Bash l June 14, 6:00PM-8:00PM
We will be celebrating with BC Kidz with WATER WARS! Make sure you bring a towel and clothes that can get wet! There will be a slip & slide, water balloon games, nachos and ice cream sundaes! Sign-up HERE!
Summer Fun Trips
- HS Hershey Park trip will take place on Friday, June 30. There are two extra tickets. Talk to Pastor Krystal if you are interested.
- MS Guppy Gulch trip will take place on Friday, June 23. For more details and to register, click HERE.
Are you interested in helping out in our VBS ministry this summer? We are looking for lead teachers and volunteers, both adults and teens, for our VBS that is scheduled June 26-29, 6-8:15pm each night. Sign-up your 4 year old to just finished 5th grader student HERE!
District Summer Camp l August 7-11
Mid-Atlantic District Summer camp is August 7-11 and is open to kids who have finished 2nd-6th grade this school year. Cost is $220 if registered by June 23. There is a TWO STEP registration. First, register HERE and select pay by check. Then register HERE to pay your balance of any scholarships given and reserve your car ride.
Future BC Kids’ Calendar Dates
End of School BC Youth & Kids Cookout – June 14, 6pm
BC Family Night/Summer Oasis – June 21, 6pm
MS Event Guppy Gulch (current 5th graders invited) – June 23
VBS - June 26-29
BC Family Night/Summer Oasis – July 12
MAD Children's Camp - August 7-11 (Grades 2-6)
BC Family Night/Summer Oasis – August 23
BC Youth and BC Kids Back-to-School Bash and Blessings of the Backpacks – August 30, 6pm
Learn more about our Kid's Ministry
New! BC Texts!
Do you want to know what's going on at Bel Air Church? You can now sign-up for a text for the latest news! Just text BC Updates to 844-953-3422!
BC Summer Oasis Family Nights l June 21, July 12 & August 23
Join us for food, fun, and fellowship for the whole family! This month's meal will be pit beef or pit turkey, coleslaw, baked beans, mac and cheese, watermelon, cookies and brownies. There will be games and a craft for the kids. Sign-up HERE!
Learn more about our Groups
BC Ministry To Others
Crisis Care Kits Needed at Compassionate Ministries Center
We are always in need of Crisis Care Kits. The list of items for the kits can be found at the Welcome Center. If you don’t have time to shop, you may donate $15 and someone will do the shopping for you! Just mark your gift “Crisis Care Kits”.
Café Ministry for June
In honor of our dads, this month’s ministry for the café is Sunday Breakfast Mission. Sunday Breakfast Mission serves the homeless, addicted and impoverished through Christ-centered programs to meet spiritual, social and physical needs. Daily men struggling with the issues of homelessness and substance abuse seek shelter there.
This month, your extra donations will go directly to Sunday Breakfast Mission.
Café Volunteers Needed!
The Café is in need of servers to help once or twice a month. Nathan is available to train on Sundays. Please let Lara know if you are willing to serve in this way. The café can only be open if there are those who are willing to serve!
Basketball Every Monday Night
Faith Promise Service and Picnic I June 4
HCDC Graduation I June 4
NDI Meeting I June 6
Volleyball l June 6
Nazarene General Assembly I June 9-16
Graduation Sunday I June 11
Facilities Team Meeting l June 12
Small Group Leader Meeting l June 13
Father’s Day/Doug Mann in Service l June 18